Careers with the Technical Team
A career with the Covaron technical team is a very exciting opportunity because of the broad range of customers and applications.
If you are interested in submitting your information for an advertised open role or if you are interested in keeping your resume on file for upcoming opportunities, simply fill out the interest form below and your submission will be forwarded directly to our human resource team and/or hiring manager. Thank you for your interest!
Covaron is currently looking for a candidate for the following open role(s):
Currently we are looking to hire a Chemist who will contribute to the research, development, and commercialization of our materials. We are grounded in a culture of active mentorship, respect, and transparency, which is fueled by the ingenuity of our world-class technical team. As a Chemist, you will be exposed to the large, eclectic, and constantly growing applications of our technology. The ideal candidate will enjoy the sense of knowing that every contribution they do makes a difference in the company.
- Assist with formulating and testing new paints.
- Assist with investigating and researching new product ideas.
- Support projects by performing laboratory work to improve product performance
- Set up laboratory equipment and conduct tests and experiments
- Perform laboratory sample preparation and bench analysis
- Become proficient in established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and test methods with demonstrated consistency
- Document and summarize experimental data for review and interpretation.
- Communicate results and observations to supervisor and other team members, making special note of unexpected results or observations
- Adheres to laboratory policies
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or equivalent
- Consistent, accurate recording and reporting of data/results
- Analytical Skills: Think through detailed information, situations or problems to identify core issues, patterns and their implications
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Get-it-done mindset with balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Ability to ask questions to understand what is needed/able to learn
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office products
This is a full-time position expected to work days.